Alumni and Friends
| | | | | | | |
Make a Donation
There are numerous ways to give to the Department of Poultry Science:
- Outright gifts - generate the most immediate return for your contributions.
- Planned gifts - allow you to achieve personal benefits while simultaneously providing invaluable support to the university.
- Naming Opportunities - a variety of options exist for donors who wish to pursue naming opportunities.
- Donor Advises Fund - allows the donor to make recommendations on donation disbursement.
- Make a gift - Click here to start making your own personalized gift immediately with a secure online transcation using your credit card.
Please contact Will Staggers at 662-325-2837 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best way to contribute.
Mississippi Poultry Hall of Fame
Since 1973, a committee put together by the Mississippi Poultry Association selects an individual to be honored for his or her work in one of Mississippi's most profitable industries. The honorees' portraits are displayed in MSU's poultry science building.
Robert W. Kiers
Kenneth "Doc" Williams
Coyt "Bud" West
J. Paul Thaxton
Van R. Bowman
J. Sanderson Jr.
M.B. Durbin Jr.
H. Haralson Jr.
H.F. McCarty Jr.